At Arrowhead Family Dental, we will do all that we can to help restore your smile and find the perfect replacement for lost teeth. In many cases, the more stable options such as crowns and bridges may be preferable, but that’s not always the case. For certain people, dentures might just be the solution you need. Here, we’re going to look at the different dentures we offer our patients in Peoria, Arizona, as well as the specific advantages of choosing dentures.
Types of dentures
If you need dentures in Peoria, then the team at Arrowhead Family Dental will do everything we can to ensure the best possible fit for you. We have multiple types available, including the following:
- Traditional dentures: Still a popular option for many due to their cost-effectiveness and suitability for those with certain medical conditions. These dentures are all custom-made, helping you achieve the perfect smile. We offer both full dentures, which are suitable for those missing entire rows of teeth and partial dentures, for those who are missing some teeth in a row.
- Implant supported dentures: If you have the jawbone density to support it, we can install an implant that can anchor your dentures, helping them be much more secure. As such, we can eliminate the common issues of them slipping, moving, clicking, or coming loose.
- All-on-4: This is a specific type of implant supported dentures that is perfect for a total mouth reconstruction treatment. This treatment can see you getting all your dentures and implants replaced in a single day, dramatically cutting down the overall waiting and recovery time of the treatment.
If you want to know more about the options available and the costs that come with them, we break it down in detail on our “Dentures” service page.
The benefits of dentures
When you step into our offices in Peoria, Arizona, we ensure that, no matter what, you’re getting the treatment that’s designed specifically to fit your needs. As such, if we think that bridges or crowns are a better solution, we will recommend them. However, there are some advantages to dentures worth considering:
- Not only do dentures help you smile naturally, but they also support your face to prevent jaw loss and other facial changes.
- Dentures are good at maximizing oral function, allowing you to eat and speak better, improving your communication.
- If they’re supported by an implant, they can be just as stable and secure as bridges or crowns.
If you want to know which option works best for restoring your smile and replacing missing teeth, arrange a consultation with us and we will tell you all you need to know.
Do you need dentures in Peoria?
If you think that dentures are the right solution for you or you simply want to learn more about them, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Arrowhead Family Dental today. We will be more than happy to address any questions you might have and to arrange an appointment for whenever suits you best.