Missing teeth are not only unattractive, they also impair your ability to speak, bite and chew. At Arrowhead Family Dental we use a two-step dental implant procedure to replace lost teeth and make them as good as new. Soon you can enjoy the comfort and confidence that comes with a complete and healthy set of strong teeth.
Our Dental Implants Process:
- A screw-like titanium post is implanted into the jawbone, taking the place of the root of the missing tooth. With the assistance of our advanced imaging technology, our dentists determine the precise location for this implant. The bone heals around this implant, creating a strong base for your new tooth.
- A strong porcelain crown is perfectly sized, in the exact color to match. This crown is permanently set on the implant, taking its place as a strong healthy tooth, ready to bite, chew, and smile.
Some of the Benefits of Having a Dental Implant Include:
- Stability and Functionality- A dental implant combined with a porcelain crown provides the same support and functionality associated with natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat, chew, and speak as though you never lost a tooth.
- Aesthetic- The porcelain crowns used to restore dental implants look completely natural and beautiful. We’ll create a tooth that perfectly matches the rest of the teeth in your smile for flawless appearance and comfort.
- Health Benefits- Your jawbone needs the support of your tooth roots to stay strong and healthy. Without that support, the bone surrounding the missing tooth can start to deteriorate. Implant dentistry is the only restorative treatment for missing teeth that replaces both the root and crown of the tooth. A dental implant can help prevent further jawbone deterioration and preserve your face shape.